Being one of the most popular sports franchises in America, the Packers have been mentioned many times in things such as Television shows and movies:
- In the television show Danny Phantom, the main villain Vlad Plasmius is a Packers fanatic. His prized possession is a ball autographed by Ray Nitschke and his lifelong goal is to own them, which he can't because they are owned by shareholders.
- In the television show Life with Louie, in the episode "Go Packers", Louie and his father go to a Packers game where they meet Vince Lombardi and Louie becomes a die hard Packers fan.
- In the film "Something About Mary", Mary, played by Cameron Diaz, consistently talks about her boyfriend Brett. At the end of the film, it is revealed that the boyfriend is Brett Favre.
- In the television series "Happy Days", Ralph bets that the Packers are going to lose on a Thanksgiving Day game in which they are at 10:1 odds. Unexpectedly, they are victorious, resulting in Ralph owing a lot of money.
- In the film "The Longest Yard (1974)", former Packers linebacker Ray Nitschke played Guard Bogdanski.
- In the film "Pitch Perfect 2", Clay Matthews and the Packers offensive line (David Bakhtiari (LT), Josh Sitton (LG), T.J. Lang (C), and Don Barclay (RG)) appeared as one of the acapella teams. They were also joined by Jordan Rodgers, the younger brother of Aaron Rodgers (QB).